Sunday, April 26, 2009

So...famous at last!

If you happened to see the front cover of the Saddleback Church bulletin this week you will see why this weekend was the best ever!! A few of us have a little competition to get our picture on the service bulletin. So throughout the week I take every opportunity to be in photographs taken by our "Pics" ministry. I particularly look for those "money shot" opportunities: I stand with minority groups, I shake hands with the elderly, face the camera while helping up children who have fallen over and smile and cheer around the baptismal. Every week I scan the bulletin to see if I made the cut.

This week over 22,00 people took the bulletin home with this picture on the front...Lisa, myself and Zack were rewarded for attending the sunrise service on Easter morning (complete with unbranded coffee cups).

I like to think there's a little something for everyone in this picture...an "amuse-bouche" of photographic delight.

Saddleback Church...You are welcome

1 comment:

Allison said...

I stand with minority groups, I shake hands with the elderly, face the camera while helping up children who have fallen over and smile and cheer around the baptismal.So funny.