Monday, May 3, 2010

So...Mondays

I don't work on Mondays and today was a perfect day off.

The sun shone all day, I read a book, watched TV, listened to music and spent a lot of time outside. I enjoyed drinking ice cold water dispensed directly from the fridge with my own choice of cubed or crushed ice. I loved that the only sound I could hear was the water feature in the back yard. I even remembered to switch my phone alerts to "sabbath" so that I didn't get email alerts.

The last few years has taught me that I could live anywhere in the world, wherever God leads me to serve Him...but there's definitely some great perks living in California!




1 comment:

Terrace Crawford said...

Nice... never heard of the "sabbath app." Sah-weet.

--Terrace Crawford
www.terracecrawford.com
www.twitter.com/terracecrawford